Friday, January 26, 2007

Austria Vacation - Ski Thief

The Ski/Boot room at Sport Mayr , where we stayed and got the skis from, was a bit crowded. Because of that I wore 3 different pairs of boots during the week. Luckily they were all the same size.

When we got to the room on Ski Day #2 (Monday) we couldn't find Jennifer's skis. We looked everywhere and talked to Herr and Frau Mayr. Jennifer got new skis and we went on our way. However we never forget about the skis and wanted to find them. On Wed Morning we happened to see the skis on the back of a bus that was pulling out to a different resort.

Darren Hansen and I wanted to just grab the skis then but didn't. I went to Frau Mayr and explained that we saw the skis. Darren and I planned the return of the skis. I was out at the bus stop around 3:30 waiting for the bus and, truth be told, the kids coming back.

The first bus pulled in. Nope...not there. Then comes the second bus. Right in the back within easy reach were the SKIS. I just grabbed them and walked across the street right into Sport Mayr and returned the skis. I could watch the lady who had the skis get a little frantic because she couldn't find them. He He...

The thing is that the skis most likely hers didn't look anything like Jennifer's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home